Many companies within the telecommunications industry are performing research activities that entitle them to possible R&D tax credits. Due to the growing nature of the industry, research and development activities performed to improve the products, processes, and software of a company could qualify them for the lucrative credit.
Qualifying activities include
- Developing custom communication networks
- Developing new programming models, algorithms, and parameterized data traffic
- Developing or improving functional integration for mobile computing, media, and network processes
- Integrating new materials to improve product performance and manufacturing processes; testing of prototypes
- Implementing new production standards and quality assurance processes
- Improving product quality, durability, or safety of networks and processes
National Tax Group will look at your company’s activities to see if see you qualify for R&D tax credits.