Financial Service Companies
Companies within the financial services industry are able to reap the benefits of R&D tax credits as a reward for their research activities. Many companies are performing qualifying activities daily to improve and develop their products, processes, software, and technology that qualifies them for R&D tax credits.
Qualifying activities include
- Automating manual processes through software implementation
- Developing complex reporting functionalities to address customer’s requests
- Developing solutions for big data usage
- Integrating clients solutions with in-house software system
- Developing theoretical models to be factored in the risk assessment of pricing